Treats irritated skin and ingrown hairs
This silky, intensely moisturising serum quickly reduces irritation and calms the skin after hair removal. Easily applied in a thin layer as a calming and hydrating treatment mask for particularly tender skin. To be used straight after hair removal and then between times to help prevent ingrown hairs and leave the skin soft and hydrated. Every single ingredient in the Armpit Serum was formulated to heal and nourish the skin, the formula contains no stabilisers or fillers.
Helps clear dark underarms and hyperpigmentation.
- 2% BHA Salicylic acid gently exfoliates the outer layer of your skin and prevents new ingrown hairs from forming.
- Helps build elastin and fight dark spots.
- Cupuacu butter is rich in omega fatty acids & high in Vitamin B. It is considered a “super-moisturiser” because of its hydrophilic (water-loving) properties.
- Helps to reduce dark spots and irritation.
- Plum Seed Oil is high in Vitamin C content. Rich in skin-protective properties, such as Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids, and powerful antioxidants.
- Accelerates skin repair by promoting cell renewal.
- The Lactobacillus Ferment (Probiotic Extract)
- Helps cell repair and growth.
- Blue Spirulina gives the serum a beautiful blue hue, it's highly nutritious, containing 8 essential amino acids.
- Helps combat skin conditions such as redness, rashes, sensitive skin, roughness & irritation. Blue Tansy essential oil is known for being highly anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial oil. Blue Tansy and Calamine.
Squalane (Olives), Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Calamine, Lactobacillus Ferment (Probiotic) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Copaifera Officinalis Resin*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin. *Certified Organic, - naturally occurring in essential oils.
How To Use
Massage a tiny amount into clean dry pits, or anywhere you shave, pluck & wax or grow hair.
To prevent ingrown hairs, apply a thin layer of serum to the affected area. Repeat once a day as hair starts to re-grow. To treat existing ingrown hairs, exfoliate the area and apply directly to individual spots twice a day until improvement is seen.
Can be used as a mild deodorant (at least 24hours of protection), and or as a primer for your deodorant once the serum is fully absorbed into the skin.
Perfect for pre-shaving and post-shaving use.
Melt a tiny pea size into the skin, concentrating on sensitive areas - it will absorb and disappear into skin leaving no trace of colour or tint.
This silky serum will leave your skin feeling silky smooth and nourished.